So why is a food blog offering a package shipping giveaway? Here’s why –
- All my readers can receive 74% cheaper than standard DHL shipping when using TransWorthy’s shipping!
- You don’t have to wait in line at the post office. This time of year that’s well worth its weight in gold!
- You just scheduled your pick up from home or office and your package is picked up right at your door…awesome!
Who is TransWorthy?
TransWorthy is a worldwide shipping advisor that receives DHL discounted pricing which they then pass on to you. We’re talking 74% of savings on your shipping costs!
TransWorthy’s system offers the following benefits:
Ability to track your shipment on the DHL website
Convenient payment on their site
No waiting in lines (such a drag around the Holidays in particular!)
One of my readers will win $100 in shipping credits from TransWorthy.
Yes, this is an odd mix for me but the thoughts of being able to award some lucky winner with a big help for the holidays was too much to pass by. The credit never expires and does not need to be used in one shipment. Just use it up as needed for shipping gifts or anything else to loved ones near and far. Sounds good?
Enter below…………after you indulge in some Orange-Maple Roasted Chestnut heaven. This spread truly is a gift of love if you find the time to mix some up. You may need two batches once you’ve tasted a bit, you’ll be all too kind to give it all up even to the most loved of friends 😉
Good luck to all.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Open to Worldwide entries. Contest ends December 10th.
- 12 - 15 Roasted Chestnuts
- 1/2 - 2/4 cup Maple Syrup (enough to cover the Chestnuts)
- 1 small Orange or Tangerine
- Pinch of Sea Salt
- Combine all ingredients in a glass container and let them sit on the counter for 4 hours + (overnight is fine)
- In a small blender or food processor, blend the ingredients into a creamy butter. Chestnuts are very soft so this only takes 20 seconds of blending or less. Store in a glass container.
- Served warmed slightly is best or you can use it as an icing for cupcakes or spiff up your next smoothie with a big spoonful.
- Refrigerator safe for up to one month.
- Vegan, Glutten-Free, No Added Oil
- Makes about 6 ounces.
Here’s to a restful week to all ♥
More from my site
- Kathy Hester’s ‘The Easy Vegan Cookbook’ + a Giveaway!
- Mandy’s Triple Chocolate Peppermint Brownies – from BeSolefulLiving.com, December’s ‘Family Favorite Dessert’ entry