A few years ago, I lost my American Eskimo Spitz, Sophie. She’d been my work, play and walk companion for 12 years. In fact, pretty much most places that I went each day, Sophie was with me. She is missed to say the least. Now we have a cat house pretty much, as you well know from previous posts, which is great.
But I so miss my Sophie.
When I saw Kathy Hester’s Dog treat recipe last week I couldn’t help but want to make some for my own pup but the least I can do is highlight the recipe for you all again. Be sure to check out Kathy’s post and share it with all who might be in need of a fabulous idea for doggy treats! Thanks Kathy ♥
What you need to do to join the party:
- Click on the link at the bottom of this post to enter the party.
- Enter the requested info: the link to the recipe you are contributing; name of the recipe; blog name; your name and email address; and select an image.
- Add a link back to the linky party within the text of your blog post that has the recipe in it (i.e., “I submitted this recipe to the Virtual Vegan Linky Potluck.”)
- You can then submit more recipes if you wish.
- Share the linky party with your blogging friends via social media or through a post on your own blog. Add the Virtual Vegan Linky Party button to your blog and please link the button back to that page so that people can find us.
A couple of things to keep in mind:
- Bloggers submitting recipes need not be vegan, but recipes must be 100% vegan/plant-based. Recipes containing animal products will be removed from the Potluck. This includes honey.
- Entry per person, per Linky is unlimited.
The MOST CLICKED from the last VVLP were:
Beverages Almond Banana Berry Protein Superfood Green Smoothie from Urban Naturale
Appetizers Edamame and Pea Pesto Dip from Health.Balance.Happiness.
Breads Flammekueche (tarte flambée) from L’éphémère quotidienneté des repas et autres trucs de magie
Sides Sesame & Chilli Fried Potatoes from Gormandize
Salads Kale Fennel Salad with Grapefruit Vinaigrette from the taste space
Soups/Stews Ultimate ‘Beef’ Stew from Glo’s Kitchen
Main Courses Hemp and Bean Nausage Patties from my sister’s pantry
Desserts Almond Butter Brownies from The Conscientious Eater
Salsa Verde with Green Tomatoes from ãhãram
More from my site
- Creamy Vegan Avocado Cucumber Soup
- Maple Candied Oat Pecan Crumble with Maple Cinnamon Baked Pears with fresh tangy Currants