- Click on the link at the bottom of this post to enter the party.
- Enter the requested info: the link to the recipe you are contributing; name of the recipe; blog name; your name and email address; and select an image.
- Add a link back to the linky party within the text of your blog post that has the recipe in it (i.e., “I submitted this recipe to the Virtual Vegan Linky Potluck.”)
- You can then submit more recipes if you wish.
- Share the linky party with your blogging friends via social media or through a post on your own blog. Add the Virtual Vegan Linky Party button to your blog and please link the button back to that page so that people can find us.
A couple of things to keep in mind:
- Bloggers submitting recipes need not be vegan, but recipes must be 100% vegan/plant-based. Recipes containing animal products will be removed from the Potluck. This includes honey.
- Entry per person, per Linky is unlimited.
The MOST CLICKED from the last VVLP were:
Beverages A Mad Men Cocktail Made Modern: The New Fangled from Glue & Glitter
Appetizers Lumpiang Prito with Vinegar Dipping Sauce from Gormandize
Breads Aloo Paratha / Potato flatbread from Mom made Recipes
Sides Sweet & Sour Brussels Sprouts from Art, Health and Happiness
Salads Shaved Brussels Sprout Salad with Hemp and Orange from the taste space
Soups/Stews Vegan Pozole from Glo’s Kitchen
Main Courses Pasta Shells with GF Chickpea “Meat” Sauce from An Unrefined Vegan
Desserts Creamy, Dreamy Pistachio Pie from A Vegan With a Plan
Floating Islands from Glue & Glitter
More from my site
- 5 Ingredient: Dairy Free Avocado Chocolate Easter Eggs
- Cherry Chocolate Vegan Cupcakes – from Becky @Glue & Glitter.com – April’s “Family Favorite Dessert – Veganized” entry