Howdy! The Kitties and I have been doing a lot of this:
It’s been bitterly cold this month, even for February, even for the North Eastern U. S. and frankly…I’m ready for some bright sun, flower buds and hot wind for a change. But enough about that.
It’s that time again to feature some wonderful link ups from the past two weeks on Canned Time and also over at Bunny Kitchen. My top pick from the group was also the top clicked Dessert. A rice dessert which highlights sweet treats from a place I’m almost sure never to be able to see but I can visit them in food with this lovely recipe.
So what’s this ‘LINKY’ thing anyway?
What you need to do to join the party:
- Click on the link at the bottom of this post to enter the party.
- Enter the requested info: the link to the recipe you are contributing; name of the recipe; blog name; your name and email address; and select an image.
- Add a link back to the linky party within the text of your blog post that has the recipe in it (i.e., “I submitted this recipe to the Virtual Vegan Linky Potluck.”)
- You can then submit more recipes if you wish.
- Share the linky party with your blogging friends via social media or through a post on your own blog. Add the Virtual Vegan Linky Party button to your blog and please link the button back to that page so that people can find us.
A couple of things to keep in mind:
- Bloggers submitting recipes need not be vegan, but recipes must be 100% vegan/plant-based. Recipes containing animal products will be removed from the Potluck. This includes honey.
- Entry per person, per Linky is unlimited.
Now, let’s get this party started! Happy Potluck!
The MOST CLICKED from the last VVLP were:
White Russian Recipe with Homemade Tangerine Vodka from Glue & Glitter
Vegan Chicken nuggets from Vie De La Vegan
Spelt Sourdough Bread from Simplify Your Health
Collard Greens & Shiitake Mushrooms from Urban Naturale
Mango Salsa Salad from Vie De La Vegan
Chickpea Noodle Soup with Spiralized Celeriac from Healthy Slow Cooking
Vegan millet burgers from The Angry Hungry Hobbit
Burmese Sticky Rice Cake from Gormandize
THE OVERALL MOST CLICKED THIS WEEK!
St Valentine’s Day Pink Pancakes from Vegelicacy
More from my site
- Savory Bok Choy & Red Pepper Waffles
- Sriracha Mango Avocado Sushi