See now, Nicole knows good stuff when she makes it. No Juicer, Pure goodness
My pick from Virtual Vegan Linky Potluck #1’s line up, now let’s get to the other finalists…..
Grab the button for your blog (and please include a link back to this page)!
What you need to do to join the party:
- Click on the link at the bottom of this post to enter the party.
- Enter the requested info: the link to the recipe you are contributing; name of the recipe; blog name; your name and email address; and select an image.
- Add a link back to the linky party within the text of your blog post that has the recipe in it (i.e., “I submitted this recipe to the Virtual Vegan Linky Potluck.”)
- You can then submit more recipes if you wish.
- Share the linky party with your blogging friends via social media or through a post on your own blog. Add the Virtual Vegan Linky Party button to your blog and please link the button back to that page so that people can find us.
A couple of things to keep in mind:
- Bloggers submitting recipes need not be vegan, but recipes must be 100% vegan/plant-based. Recipes containing animal products will be removed from the Potluck. This includes honey.
- Entry per person, per Linky is unlimited.
Now, let’s get this party started! Happy Potluck!
Homemade spiced almond milk from The Angry Hungry Hobbit
Healthy New Year Dip from my sister’s pantry
Cider-Thyme Bread from Vie De La Vegan
Peas and Corn Subzi from Herbs, Spices and Tradition
Crunchy Cabbage Salad with Orange-Tahini Dressing from the taste space
Greek Lemon and Quinoa Soup (Vegan Avgolemono) from the taste space
Main Courses *AND ALSO THE OVERALL MOST CLICKED THIS WEEK!
Carrot Chickpea & Thyme Veggie Burgers from Vie De La Vegan
GF Carrot Cake from my sister’s pantry
More from my site
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Breakfast Oats with Homemade Hemp Mylk
- A visit with Mandy @Be Sol-Ful