Coconut milk is so similar to a full cream, it’s hard to tell the two textures apart.
The flavors of the fresh fruit with the sugary coconut works well and the bite of the coconut shreds make for a
tasty bowl of a healthy creamy goodness.
Love fresh blueberries. Love coconut. Perfect marriage.
- 11 oz. Silken Tofu
- 2 13 oz. cans Coconut Milk - full fat, chilled overnight
- 1¼ Cup Coconut Palm Sugar or other
- 1 tsp. Vanilla
- pinch of sea salt
- 1 tsp. Cinnamon
- 1 Tbs. Vanilla Protein Powder (optional)
- 1½ Cup shredded coconut - pan or oven toasted
- 1 frozen banana sliced
- 2 Cups Fresh Blueberries
- Combine all ingredients except blueberries in a blender.
- Pulse until smooth. Transfer to an ice cream maker. Process per
- manufacturer's instructions for up to 30 minutes until soft serve consistency is
- Transfer the ice cream to a plastic container and stir in the blueberries.
- Freeze until firm. Store in a closed container.
- Makes about 1 Quart.
Other fruit to try with this one would be strawberries, peach, blackberry, grapes….anything you like.
More from my site
- Carrot Salsa
- Sea Glass Candy