A favorite fudge revisited….
Vegan Coconut Key Lime Fudge
- 1/3 Cup Almond or other nut milk (can be vanilla flavor but should be unsweetened)
- Nellie & Joe's Famous Lime Juice
- 5 Tbs. Key Lime Juice or fresh Lime
- 1 Cup Coconut Flakes
- 8 Oz. non dairy creamy cheese (like Tofutti) room temperature
- 4 Tbs. melted Coconut Oil
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Stevia
- Pinch of Sea Salt
- Pinch of Cinnamon
- 1 tsp of Guar Gum or Corn Starch for thickening (optional)
After the batter is blended smooth, stir in
- Cocoa Powder for dusting
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Walnuts
- 1/2 Cup Carob Nibs or Chocolate Chips (unsweetened for either)
- Mix all ingredients in a blender until a creamy batter is achieved much like cottage cheese or cheesecake batter. You may need to adjust the amount of almond milk until you get yours just right.
- Stir in chips and nuts after your batter is smooth.
- Pour into a 8 X 8 square pan.
- Chill in the freezer or fridge until firm.
- Dust top with cocoa powder.
- Store covered and chilled.
More from my site
- Sugar-Free Thai Pepper Kumquat Conserve
- ‘Raw’ Sunflower Seed Crackers