5 minutes …tops, to mix up this fresh, healthy, spicy dip from Kristina @FullyRaw.com for your Super Bowl Party.
Everything gets dropped into a blender or food processor so there’s no dicing or shredding…just chop, chop, chop, eat!
Check it out!
- Colorful Sweet Bell Peppers
- Celery Sticks
- For the Gazpacho
- 1-2 small cucumbers
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 green jalapeño pepper
- Freshly diced dill
- Freshly diced cilantro
- Dried Dill
- Dried Cilantro
- Juice of Half a Lime
- Juice of Half a Lemon
- Blend the Gazpacho ingredients in a blender or food processor until smooth. Chill, covered until serving time.
- Serve with fresh veggie sticks and chips.
- Makes about 2 cups of dip
I’ve been a huge fan of Kristina’s for years now. Her life is an inspiration to all those who care about their bodies. Who care about animals. Who care about the earth. She gets my juices for healthy living flowing each and every time I see one of her fabulous videos or scroll through her fabulously healthy and delicious recipes. I’m sharing today her latest in a long list of my favorites.
Thanks Kristina for all the hope and inspiration you share.
More from my site
- A Dandy Little Chocolate Marshmallow Valentine’s Day Pie
- “2015 Family Favorite Desserts – Veganized” Final Vote!