Our local markets and orchards are closing up for the season here with the colder weather. They will be missed until spring!
Crunchy, tangy, sweet, sour….. Fresh!
A fabulous, light and healthy side salad. Keep some of this dressing on hand in the fridge for a quick marinade or salad dressing.
- fresh sliced cucumber
- diced zucchini
- sliced radish
- shredded red cabbage
- 2 Tbs tamari soy sauce
- 4 oz. rice wine vinegar
- 2 Tbs organic olive oil
- 1 heaping tsp white miso paste
- ⅛ tsp powdered stevia or sweetener of choice
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- pinch of red pepper flakes or cayenne
- Blend the dressing ingredients and pour over prepared vegetables. Soak the veggies for a few hours in the fridge in the dressing. Drain and serve.
More from my site
- “Frumpy” Pumpkin Spice Croissants
- Vegan Garlic Mashed Cauliflower