A perfect pairing with homemade peanut butter as well ♥
Recipe for that is HERE.
- 1 cup Sunflower Seeds
- 1/2 cup Sesame Seeds
- 1 cup Almond Meal
- 1/2 cup Ground Flax Seed
- 1 cup Sprouted Quinoa
- 1 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/3 cup Nutritional Yeast
- 1/3 cup Tahini
- 2 Tbs. Hemp Oil
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- Combine all dry ingredients in a food processor or just stir them up in a big bowl.
- Mix together the wet ingredients.
- Combine both in a large bowl and mix well until you have a soft batter that will stick together.
- Add water slowly if there is not enough moisture.
- Roll out the dough between wax paper sheets to about 1/3 inch and cut into slices or squares. Dehydrate on 115 for about 10 hours. Store in a sealed container.
Check out more nutritional information on the benefits of Sunflower Seeds:
More from my site
- Vegan Coconut Key Lime Fudge with ‘Raw Options’
- ‘Breakfast In Bed-Fest’ entry #3 from Gabby @veggienook – ‘Oatmeal Raisin Pancakes for One’