You know those mornings when you’d love to have a great big breakfast? You don’t have time.
You don’t want to spend a lot.
And you don’t need to add hundreds of calories to your day?
Well, when I saw another fabulous video from Fully Raw Kristina I knew this idea would rock my breakfast world.
As far from Captain Crunch as you could be……
- 3 ripe bananas (2 for milk and 1 for cereal topping)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 - 3 pitted, chopped dates
- 3 cups of filtered water
- 1/4 cup raw sunflower seeds or other nut of choice
- Dried fruit of choice
- Blend together 2 ripe bananas, vanilla and dates with 3 - 4 cups of filtered water.
- Serve over fresh fruits and nuts. Too many optional add-in's to list. Make it your own.
- The Banana Milk should be made fresh for this cereal. It's delicious, but does separate fairly quickly when stored in the fridge. For extra sweeter in the milk, use coconut water in place of filtered, or add in additional sweetener of choice. I found with the sourness of some of the berries in the cereal base, the milk was just perfectly sweetened with ripe banana and a little vanilla extract.
More from my site
- Tasty Vegan Pet Treats & Mr. Floyde turns 9
- Fresh Fruit Fast is on!