This weekend I was trying to mix up a nice, simple chocolate sauce to drizzle over some fresh pears. Something just went awry when I tried to thicken up the melted chocolate with a bit of ripe Avocado…. the end result was a wonderfully creamy chocolate mousse.
A luscious dessert.
- 1 Avocado
- 1 Cup Nut Milk of choice
- ½ Cup Melted Non Dairy Chocolate
- 1 dropper of Vanilla Liquid Stevia (I used NuNaturals brand)
- 1 dropper of Lo Han Liquid Sweetener (I used NuNaturals brand)
- 2 Tbs. Cocoa Powder
- pinch of salt
- Blend all ingredients in a food processor or blender.
- Pour mix into small bowls.
- Cover tightly with plastic wrap and chill for at least 1 hour to set up the mousse. Makes 2 - 3 servings.
Just 2 days left to enter the NuNaturals Giveaway happening on 4 blogs with 16 winners….plus a $125 Grand Prize.
Have you entered today? Enter on all 4 blogs to increase your odds. Contest ends July 11th at midnight.
More from my site
- Vegan Pistachio Ice Cream with Macadamia Nuts
- NuNaturals Lo Han Product Giveaway Winners