Since last Friday, I’ve been testing a new line of protein powders from Sunwarrior and it’s really been a great experience to concentrate so diligently on everything that I put in my mouth each day. I guess it’s put me into a self-centered spot and today I’m sharing another find for taking good care of yourself. My detailed record of the meal replacement adventures will come next week but for now….some simple skin care to make up at home for pennies.
- 1 cup Organic Cane Sugar - I used Coconut
- 3/4 - 1 cup Organic Olive Oil or Coconut
- 1/2 tsp. Organic Lemon Oil or 2 Tbs. fresh Lemon Juice
- 2 Tbs. Turmeric Powder
- 2 Tbs. Dried Lavender
- Stir together all ingredients in a glass jar until well combined.
- Keep the jar in the shower and use a small amount in your palm on wet skin, circling the scrub lightly over your face, legs or arms to remove dead skin and smooth rough spots.
- Allow the scrum to sit on your skin for 60 seconds or so.
- Rinse and then wash again with your normal cleansers or soap to completely remove the turmeric color from skin.
- Use 1 - 2 times per week for maximum effects.
- Turmeric STAINS!
- Please be sure to use an old wash close to clean off your scrub so you don't stain some good linens. Even small amounts of Turmeric can ruin clothes or towels for ever.
More from my site
- Annie’s Almond Butter Chocolate Oat & Seed Squares from An Unrefined Vegan – April’s ‘Nut Butter Bash’ entry
- Enlightened Nutrition -My Meal Replacement Week with “Illumin8” from Sunwarrior