Hey, hey, hey!! You guys made the VVLP debut a fantastic success last week. Thank you!
So, we’re off to do it all again this week, and every Wednesday here after! Don’t know what on earth I’m talking about?
Here’s a review of how the link up works:
Each Wednesday my web friends, Annie (An Unrefined Vegan) , Poppy (Bunny Kitchen), and I will host the Potluck party and you can submit your recipes to any one of our blogs. The following Wednesday we will share the favorite recipe from each course. As this is our very first party, please be patient in case there are still some bugs to work out! The Virtual Vegan Linky Party is now a way to have a potluck each week and that bloggers can share their plant-based/vegan/cruelty-free dishes in the following categories: appetizers, beverages, sides, soups, salads, breads, main dishes, desserts. Entries can be voted on by ‘Liking’ them and at the end of the party (each party will last 1 week) we will all announce the ‘winners’ the same day as the NEXT linky party begins.
Please link back to your blog in your entry. You will need to include something like: “I entered this recipe in the Virtual Vegan LINKY Party” in YOUR blog post. If you don’t have this reference, your entry will be disqualified.
Grab a Virtual Vegan ‘LINKY” Party button for your blog HERE
Here’s how this weekly Potluck works:
- Click on the link at the bottom of this post to enter the party.
- Enter the requested info: the link to the recipe(s) you are contributing; name of the recipe; blog name; your name and email address; and select an image.
- Add a link back to the linky party within the text of your blog post that has the recipe in it (i.e., “I submitted this recipe to the Virtual Vegan Linky Potluck.”) Recipes submitted without this link back to the linky party will be removed from the Potluck.
- Submit a second recipe if, desired.
- Spread the word! We encourage you to share this linky party with your blogging friends via social media or through a post on your own blog. The more (food) the merrier! If you would like to add a Virtual Vegan Linky Party button to your blog, you can find one here (please link the button back to that page so that people can find us).
A couple of things to keep in mind:
- Bloggers submitting recipes need not be vegan, but recipes must be 100% vegan/plant-based. Recipes containing animal products will be removed from the Potluck.
- Entry per person per week is limited to two.
Here’s our most popular link ups from week 1 of the Virtual Vegan Linky Potluck:
Appetizers Basil & White Bean Dip from House Vegan
Beverages Cherry Limeade from Bunny Kitchen
Breads Quick Mini Vegan Cinnamon Rolls from House Vegan
Salads Kale Superfood Salad from Modern Day Missus
Sides Sweet Potato Hash Browns from Yes! I’m Vegan
Soups/Stews Green Tea Noodle & Leek Soup with Shiitakes from Gormandize
Main Dishes Chipotle Tempeh Pizza from Veggie Girl
Desserts Red Apple Pie from Rubber Cowgirl
My personal favorite from this group of lovelies last week is Red Apple Pie from Rubber Cowgirl. Pie freak that I am, I fell in love with Rachael’s simple and delicious crust and that filling! Wow. What an adorable little video to go with too! So cute. I’ll be posting Rachael’s pic to my Instagram today at the brand spankin’ new
Be sure to ‘follow’ our new page to see news on winners each week!
So let’s get some new linky entries then, okay? Thanks everyone for giving the Linky Potluck a great start ♥
Okay, here we go! Enter your recipes below:
- My perfect ‘lunch-on-the-go’ = Raw – Kale Mango Pepitas Seed Tacos
- Southwestern BBQ Vegetable Hash with @BeyondMeat Crumbles