Still looking for last-minute Halloween ideas for Monday? Kathy Hester has it ALL in her newest eCookBook.
I do mean everything. Kathy has thrown an elaborate Halloween party each year for over a decade and now you can kinda share in all the fun with her recipes and ideas captured in her new book. Everything you’ll need for your own bash including decorating ideas and of course lots of spooky ideas from Kathy’s kitchen: 25 VEGAN Halloween themed recipes in one place. Plus you can download her e-book instantly for last-minute ways to freak out and stuff your family and friends.
Find details on downloading your own copy of her book ‘The Ghoulish Gourmet’
Then check out a sampling of her goodies below with Kathy’s beautiful pics and a sneak peek recipe for
Bats and Cats Chocolate Graham Crackers
- ● 1½ cups whole wheat flour
- ● 2 tablespoons Dutch-processed cocoa powder (like Hershey’s Special Dark)
- ● ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ● ½ teaspoon salt
- ● ¼ cup maple syrup
- ● ¼ cup mild oil (I used an avocado-coconut blend)
- ● ¼ cup unsweetened nondairy milk
- Preheat your oven to 350°. Prepare 2 large cookie sheets by oiling or covering with parchment paper.
- 1. Mix all the dry ingredients in a medium-sized mixing bowl. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and cut in with a pastry cutter or 2 forks. Use your hands to make a ball. If the dough is too crumbly, add another tablespoon of nondairy milk and try again.
- 2. Roll out ¼ of the dough at a time on a floured work surface into a medium thickness. Use bat and cat cookie cutters to cut out shapes and gently place them on the baking sheet.
- 3. Repeat until all the dough is used. If you use medium-sized cookie cutters, these will need to bake for about 10 minutes. The cookies will be crunchy.
- Recipe by Kathy Hester from The Ghoulish Gourmet: A Bewitching Collection of Vegan Halloween Recipes copyright 2016 printed with permission
and then hop on over to Amazon on download a copy for yourself.
Have a happy, safe Halloween!
Photo credit for this post: Kathy Hester
More from my site
- Salted Mexican Dark Chocolate Power Balls
- Oil Free Holiday Options – Green Bean Quinoa Celery Salad