Creamy Bok Choy Vegetable Soup
- 2 Tbs. Oil
- 1 medium Onion, chopped
- 3 medium Red Potatoes diced
- 1 Sweet Potato (optional) diced
- 2 Broccoli Crowns, stem chopped and florets seperated
- 2 stalks Bok Choy chopped
- 1 cup yellow Corn
- 1 Zucchini large diced
- 1/2 cup Tamari Soy Sauce
- 2 cans Tomato Paste
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/2 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 2 - 3 Quarts filtered Water
- Saute Onion and Potatoes in oil until softened.
- Add in all other ingredients except for Broccoli florets. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to simmer and cook for 1 hour.
- Carefully transfer 1/2 of soup to a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Pour pureed soup back into pot. Add in Broccoli florets.
- Bring heat back up to boil. Reduce to simmer and cook for 30 minutes or until serving.
- Yields 4 Quarts. Store refrigerated for 1 week or freeze for up to 6 months.
Canned Time http://canned-time.com/
Thanks for stopping by Canned Time.
- Annie’s ‘Multi-Grain Pancake & Waffle Mix with 3 Variations’ from An Unrefined Vegan – Breakfast In Bed-Fest entry #6
- Vegan Blueberry ‘Pit’ Pie – gluten-free