Slaw, slaw, slaw. All summer long eh? Here’s another colorful, flavorful version to try:
Cabbage & Cauliflower Slaw
- 1 Green Pepper, diced
- 1/2 medium size Red Cabbage, shredded and diced
- 2 cups Cauliflower florets, chopped small
- 1/2 Jalapeno Pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 cup Vegan Mayo
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed Orange Juice
- 1/4 cup Balsamic Vinegar
- 4 Tbs. Spicy Brown Mustard
- 1 tsp dried Dill
- 1 tsp Celery Salt
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/2 tsp White or Black Pepper
- Mix all your chopped veggies in a large bowl.
- Stir together sauce ingredients and pour over veggies, stir to coat.
- Cover and chill in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours or overnight is best.
- Serve as a side or top veggie burgers, BBQ sandwiches or with baked beans.
- Makes about 4 cups. Keep covered in the fridge for 4-5 days.
Fun Fact: So here in Alaska right now, the sun sets at 10:30 PM and rises again at 2:30 AM…….kinda crazy?
Have a great weekend everyone.
More from my site
- Virtual Vegan Linky Potluck Week 6
- Choosing Raw’s ‘Spicy Peanut Kale Salad’ & “Salad Massaging 101”