If I could only bring 5 food items to a deserted island, 2 of them would be jars of Biscoff Spread.
How we got lucky enough to have this stuff turn out to be Vegan as well as fantabulous? Only God knows! Combine it with coconut butter and chocolate? HEAVENLY stuff ♥
The pan wont last to the end of the day……just warning you!
Coconut Butter Biscoff Fudge
- 1 Cup Biscoff Spread, softened in a warm water bath ( I just sit the Biscoff jar in a bowl of hot water)
- 1 Cup Coconut Butter (Artisan is a great Raw Organic brand) Melted in a bowl set in warm water
- 1/4 Cup sliced Almonds
- Dark Chocolate for drizzle topping (I used Trader Joe's Vegan 85% Dark)
- Blend together softened Biscoff and melted Coconut Butter in a mixer.
- Stir in Almonds to mix through.
- Pour the fudge into a lined freezer safe container and freeze to set up your fudge.
- For an extra layer of yum, melt dark chocolate (non-dairy, I like Trader Joe's) and drizzle over top your fudge after freezing.
1 year ago I was pouring Stawberry Syrup over Buckwheat Pancakes
More from my site
- Creamy Vegan Maryland “Crab” Dip
- February ’14