Author: Angela @ Canned-Time.com
Recipe type: Condiments
- 1 ripe Mango, diced
- 6 Scallions, diced
- 1 cup Cilantro, chopped
- 1 cup sliced cherry tomatoes
- 2 cups baby carrots, small diced in food processor
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- ⅓ cup fresh lime juice
- ⅓ cup pickled jalepenos or fresh for more heat
- hot sauce to taste
- salt and pepper to taste (about ½ tsp. each)
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
- Taste for seasoning.
- Refrigerate in a sealed container at least 1 hour - overnight preferred.
- Serve with chips or veggies.
Have a safe weekend everyone ♥
More from my site
- 30 Minute Peach & Yellow Plum Jam
- Vegan Toasted Coconut Ice Cream with fresh Blueberries