A favorite quick meal. Add in some wild rice and a few spring rolls and you’re set for dinner.
This dish will cook up in less than 10 minutes. That’s shorter time than it takes to decide what to order from the local carry-out.
you can keep the tip for yourself…
- 1 head of fresh Baby Bok Choy - roughly chopped
- ½ cup shredded carrots
- 1 cup rough chopped celery
- ½ cup red cabbage sliced
- ¼ cup sesame seeds (optional)
- 12 oz. of black bean sauce
- ⅓ cup tamari soy sauce
- big pinch of red pepper flakes
- splash of rice wine vinegar
- ½ tsp cane sugar
- 3 Tbs. peanut oil or Vegan butter
- Blend the black bean sause, soy, vinegar, red pepper and sugar together until mixed. In a sauce pan, heat the oil and add in the veggies. Stir over medium heat until the Bok Choy is slightly wilted. Pour in the black bean mixture. Stir for another 1 minute until the veggies are coated and the sauce is warmed. Remove from heat and serve immediately.
one year ago I was devouring this: Coconut Peppermint Whipped Cream
More from my site
- Country Carrot Soup – Virtual Vegan Potluck November 2013
- Tangerine Radish Sprout Salad