Sometimes, Vegans are just resigned to never be able to enjoy some old favorite flavors again. A lot of these fond memories involved creamy concoctions with lots of sugary thickeners. Like Blizzard Ice Cream Shakes.
Well, move over Diary Queen – Vegan Richa has got you matched!
My favorite from last week’s V V L P entries. Awesome recipe Richa ♥
The Virtual Vegan Linky Potluck is now a way to have a potluck each week and that bloggers can share their plant-based/vegan/cruelty-free dishes in the following categories: appetizers, beverages, sides, soups, salads, breads, main dishes, desserts. Each Potluck will last 1 week and we will all announce the most popular (most clicks) from the previous week’s link ups on the same day as the NEXT linky party begins. Please link back to your blog in your entry. You will need to include something like: “I entered this recipe in the Virtual Vegan LINKY Potluck” in YOUR blog post.
Grab a Virtual Vegan ‘LINKY” Party button for your blog HERE
Here’s how this weekly Potluck works:
- Click on the link at the bottom of this post to enter the party.
- Enter the requested info: the link to the recipe(s) you are contributing; name of the recipe; blog name; your name and email address; and select an image.
- Submit a second recipe if, desired.
- Spread the word! We encourage you to share this linky party with your blogging friends via social media or through a post on your own blog. The more (food) the merrier! If you would like to add a Virtual Vegan Linky Party button to your blog, you can find one here (please link the button back to that page so that people can find us).
A couple of things to keep in mind:
- Bloggers submitting recipes need not be vegan, but recipes must be 100% vegan/plant-based. Recipes containing animal products will be removed from the Potluck.
- Entry per person per week is limited to two.
Now here’s the most popular link ups from last week’s VVLP:
Grilled Vegetable Bruschetta from Parsley in My Teeth
This one does double duty as a dessert, Cookie Dough Blizzard from Vegan Richa
Pani Po’ Po from Vedged Out
Farmer’s Market Salad from Zsu’s Vegan Pantry
Chakalaka from Gormandinze
Noochos Gracias Raw Soup from Veganosaurus
Spicy Chickpea Curry from Yup, It’s Vegan
Helba – Fenugreek Cake Bars from The Levantess
More from my site
- Fran Costigan’s ‘Vegan Chocolate’ – A Review + A Giveaway
- Fresh Rosemary White Bean & Barley Soup