Caramelized Nectarines? Fluffy Coconut Sugar / Spelt Cake?
The moist batter and gooey fruity topping are to die for. Check it out HERE.
The Virtual Vegan Linky Potluck is now a way to have a potluck each week and that bloggers can share their plant-based/vegan/cruelty-free dishes in the following categories: appetizers, beverages, sides, soups, salads, breads, main dishes, desserts. Entries can be voted on by ‘Liking’ them and at the end of the potluck (each potluck will last 1 week) we will all announce the ‘winners’ the same day as the NEXT linky party begins. Please link back to your blog in your entry. You will need to include something like: “I entered this recipe in the Virtual Vegan LINKY Potluck” in YOUR blog post. If you don’t have this reference, your entry will be disqualified.
Grab a Virtual Vegan ‘LINKY” Party button for your blog HERE
Here’s how this weekly Potluck works:
- Click on the link at the bottom of this post to enter the party.
- Enter the requested info: the link to the recipe(s) you are contributing; name of the recipe; blog name; your name and email address; and select an image.
- Add a link back to the linky party within the text of your blog post that has the recipe in it (i.e., “I submitted this recipe to the Virtual Vegan Linky Potluck.”)
- Submit a second recipe if, desired.
- Spread the word! We encourage you to share this linky party with your blogging friends via social media or through a post on your own blog. The more (food) the merrier! If you would like to add a Virtual Vegan Linky Party button to your blog, you can find one here (please link the button back to that page so that people can find us).
A couple of things to keep in mind:
- Bloggers submitting recipes need not be vegan, but recipes must be 100% vegan/plant-based. Recipes containing animal products will be removed from the Potluck.
- Entry per person per week is limited to two.
And here are the best of the best from last week’s link up:
Lemon-Lime Ginger Frozen Daiquiri from Glue and Glitter
Sesame Bread Rolls from Vee’s Easy Vegan
Sriracha Chickpea Salad from Vanishing Veggie
Green Beans with Tomatoes & Olive Oil from The Levantess
Coconut Vegetable Pasta Soup from Chitra’s Healthy Kitchen
Tomato & Onion Gratin from Parsley in My Teeth
Saffron-Infused Polenta Halva from Yes! I Am Vegan
More from my site
- Nancy’s “Mexican Breakfast In Bed” – from Spicie Foodie ‘Breakfast In Bed-Fest’ entry #8
- What’s for lunch? – Fresh Fruit Bowl and Mango Avocado Toast