I’ve been on a mango craze lately and I just love how the fresh greens and nuts all compliment the fresh fruit here. Plus it’s just absolutely gorgeous to boot!
Thanks so much Chava for sharing your post with us last week.
For instructions on how to enter your dishes and to submit your recipes, please see the end of this post.
Now on to all the top picks from last week!
Sesame Avocado Wraps from Fitful Focus
Watermelon Mint Frosty from the Taste Space
Fig & Corn Flatbread from Yup It’s Vegan
Watercress, Mango, & Pecan Salad from flavourphotos
Roasted Creole Cauliflower from the Taste Space
Lemony Lentil Spinach Soup from Yes! I Am Vegan
Lightly Spiced Chickpea & Lentils from Parsley in My Teeth
Chocolate Mousse Cake from Vegan Richa
Grab a Virtual Vegan ‘LINKY” Party button for your blog HERE
Here’s how this weekly Potluck works:
- Click on the link at the bottom of this post to enter the party.
- Enter the requested info: the link to the recipe(s) you are contributing; name of the recipe; blog name; your name and email address; and select an image.
- Add a link back to the linky party within the text of your blog post that has the recipe in it (i.e., “I submitted this recipe to the Virtual Vegan Linky Potluck.”) Recipes submitted without this link back to the linky party will be removed from the Potluck.
- Submit a second recipe if, desired.
- Spread the word! We encourage you to share this linky party with your blogging friends via social media or through a post on your own blog. The more (food) the merrier! If you would like to add a Virtual Vegan Linky Party button to your blog, you can find one here (please link the button back to that page so that people can find us).
A couple of things to keep in mind:
- Bloggers submitting recipes need not be vegan, but recipes must be 100% vegan/plant-based. Recipes containing animal products will be removed from the Potluck.
- Entry per person per week is limited to two.
More from my site
- Choosing Raw’s ‘Spicy Peanut Kale Salad’ & “Salad Massaging 101”
- Cara Reed’s ‘Decadent Gluten-Free Vegan Baking’ – an Interview, a Recipe & a Giveaway! Closed