I had to give a shout out this week for Annie’s ‘Super-Food Granola’ she linked up last week. Awesome.
I’ve been using granolas as snacks for work lately and this one is simply guilt-free, deliciously nutritious.
Tasty too ♥
What you need to do to join the party:
- Click on the link at the bottom of this post to enter the party.
- Enter the requested info: the link to the recipe you are contributing; name of the recipe; blog name; your name and email address; and select an image.
- Add a link back to the linky party within the text of your blog post that has the recipe in it (i.e., “I submitted this recipe to the Virtual Vegan Linky Potluck.”)
- You can then submit more recipes if you wish.
- Share the linky party with your blogging friends via social media or through a post on your own blog. Add the Virtual Vegan Linky Party button to your blog and please link the button back to that page so that people can find us.
A couple of things to keep in mind:
- Bloggers submitting recipes need not be vegan, but recipes must be 100% vegan/plant-based. Recipes containing animal products will be removed from the Potluck. This includes honey.
- Entry per person, per Linky is unlimited.
Now, let’s get this party started! Happy Potluck!
The MOST CLICKED from the last VVLP were:
Healthy Dairy-Free Chocolate Shake from The Conscientious Eater
Healthy Festive Baked Crackers from Eating Well Diary
Banana-Pecan-Sultana Bread from Vie De La Vegan
Polenta & Pumpkin Mash from Herbs, Spices and Tradition
Creamy Kale and Grapefruit Salad with Garlic Tahini Dressing from A Week from Thursday
Vegetable and Chickpea Mafé from The Conscientious Eater
High-Protein Creamy Roasted Cauliflower Alfredo Pasta from the taste space
Raw Mint Chocolate Cupcakes from The Angry Hungry Hobbit
THE OVERALL MOST CLICKED THIS WEEK!
Healthy mock-Nutella: homemade three-ingredient hazelnut butter from The Angry Hungry Hobbit
More from my site
- Post-Superbowl Spicy Split Pea Avocado Soup
- “Sweet Eats for All” by Allyson Kramer – Speculoos Cookies & a Giveaway